Thursday 19 November 2015

Leopard For Days

Today was filled with so many exciting things! 

First off, I met up with my new friend, Mikayla, and we discovered we have (almost) matching leopard jackets! It was so fun doing a shoot with a seasoned blogger and getting some invaluable tips! 


Check out Mikayla's blog at http://www.makstyle.ca


Being a responsible adult, I checked the weather forecast this morning and saw that there was 40% chance of rain today. Knowing this, I packed an umbrella and slipped on my Hunter wellies and went off to school. Of course now that I was prepared, the sky stayed a perfect blue and it was a high of 15.  Oh well... there's always tomorrow! 


 


I got to try out my new deep purple lipstick and it actually is amazing. It stayed on through my morning coffee and my lunch without getting it smeared on my chin!

      

And what is an outfit without the perfect handbag to go with? Today I chose my Céline bag to complete the look!



Photos by Lexi Clarke


Jacket: Topshop
Jeans: JBrand
Oxford Shirt: Forever 21
Boots: Hunter
Bag: Céline
Lipstick: Revlon Super Lustrous #477 Black Cherry


No comments:

Post a Comment